プロ/プレス スペース ウェブカム
-/+
私の旅行メモ
X ニース滞在をご予約ください
‹ 戻る

CHATEAU MUSÉE GRIMALDI

Built in 1309 for Rainier Grimaldi and converted into an Italian-style residence in around 1620, Château Grimaldi was bought by Cagnes Council in 1937 and became the municipal museum in 1946.
chateau-musee-grimaldi
chateau-musee-grimaldi_139760
chateau-musee-grimaldi_4202
chateau-musee-grimaldi_4413
Place du Château - Haut-de-Cagnes - 06800 CAGNES-SUR-MER
電話 : +33(0)4 92 02 47 35

営業時間 : 10:00-13:00 14:00-18:00 (01/07-31/08) - 10:00-12:00 14:00-18:00 (01/04-30/06 et 01/09-30/09) - 10:00-12:00 14:00-17:00 (01/10-31/03))
Annual closing: 25/12, 01/01
定休日: 火曜日 all day,
Situated at the heart of the medieval village of Haut-de-Cagnes, the château is home to the “Musée de l’olivier”, the Solidor donation (forty portraits of Suzy Solidor painted by famous artists such as Foujita, Lempicka, Laurencin, Picabia, etc.), an outstanding painted baroque ceiling and a number of contemporary art exhibitions.

団体料金は10名様から。

フレンチリヴィエラパスの特典 :
フレンチ・リビエラ・パスがあれば入場無料

‹ 戻る