Allianz Riviera – Nice’s latest-generation stadium. The gates open approximately 2 hours before the start of the event.
Located only 6 km from Nice Côte d’Azur international airport and 12 km from the city centre, the Allianz Riviera, OGC Nice’s home stadium, was inaugurated in September 2013 to become the French Riviera’s foremost site!
As an innovative eco-stadium focused on environmental and sustainable development issues, it is the first stadium in Europe to produce more energy than it uses.
It is a multifunctional, connected and modern facility that provides a great variety of areas for functions and services and that can host from one hundred to several thousand people:
• Over 10,000 m² in modular lounges indoors
• Over 20,000 m² in modular spaces outdoors
• 9 lounges and 44 boxes with natural daylight and a stunning view over the arena
• 1 conference room
• HD WIFI and 4G
• Over 1,500 spots in the adjoining car parks
Whether you are organizing a convention, a congress, a seminar, an internal meeting, a gathering, a team-building event, a sports event, a tradeshow, a general assembly, a product launch, a dance night or a dinner, our expert team will gladly welcome you to discuss turnkey or bespoke solutions that will ensure your success and recognition!
• A differentiating experience for a unique moment in a venue that expresses powerful values like performance and team spirit
• A unique experience including admission to the sports zone and the edge of the pitch
• A tour of the places in the Allianz Riviera and of the National Sports Museum
• A variety of top caterers providing your functions with creativity and quality
• A network of renowned speakers
• A team of expert event organizers
- West Nice
- Nice Plaine du Var
Jay-Z and Beyoncé, the most powerful couple in the music industry, have just announced a new joint tour On The Run II. They will performed at the Allianz Riviera on Tuesday 17th July for an exceptional concert.
Find out more ›
COUPE DU MONDE DE FOOTBALL FÉMININ 2019
The Executive Committee of the French Football Federation, in consultation with FIFA, has designated the nine host cities to host the next FIFA Women's World Cup in 2019.
Find out more ›