The museum was opened in 1928 in the Kotschoubey-Thomson villa, an example of 19th century neo-classical architecture. Its collections cover six centuries of history.
33 av des Baumettes - 06000 NICE
電話 : +33(0)4 92 15 28 28営業時間 :
10:00-18:00 (01/11 au 30/04 : 11:00-18:00)Annual closing:
01/01, Pâques, 01/05, 25/12 定休日:
月曜日 all day,
Dispositions spéciales Covid-19 :
Information not available to date, please contact the establishment directly for further details
The Museum was installed in 1928 in the princely villa Kotschoubey, after the purchase by the City of Nice from the American Thomson. The painting and sculpture collections cover five centuries of history: 15th and 16th century Italian primitive sacred art, 17th and 18th century French and Italian Flemish painting, 19th and 20th century French sculpture and painting: Vanloo, Fragonard, Dufy, Chéret, the Barbizon School, Bronzino, Gustave-Adolphe Mossa, Rodin, Carpeaux.
Guided tours: groups by appointment.
Voir la carte >